With over 150,000 courses and millions of learners, Udemy is the leading global marketplace for learning and instruction, , connecting millions of students to the skills they need to succeed.
The Udemy online course platform was launched by Eren Bali, Oktay Caglar and Gagan Biyani in the early 2010s. Udemy offers tons of online courses, both for fun and to develop real-life skills that can further your career. The variety of courses is amazing. No other online course platform comes close to offering as many courses on as many subjects !
Not only individuals, but Udemy For Business helps organizations of all kinds prepare for the ever-evolving future of work. Our curated collection of top-rated business and technical courses gives companies, governments, and nonprofits the power to develop in-house expertise and satisfy employees’ hunger for learning and development.
All the courses on Udemy are defined under following vast number of Categories :
Advantages of Udemy
There are many reasons why I would suggest you to opt for Udemy for your online learning :
1. Udemy has a wide range of 150,000 course portfolio
2. On any given subject, you would find multiple courses from many different authors that helps you in getting a wider perspective.
3. Generally, the quality of popular courses is very good. All the courses are designed and taught by the experts in their respective fields and they themselves provide student support.
4. Many courses are offered free of cost.
5. All the paid courses are reasonably priced and you can always find promotional discounts on them.
6. Udemy provides lifetime access to all its courses.
7. You can can download the videos and learn on the go by using their mobile app.
Alright, now that you are convinced, I am sharing here top 10 courses that you can opt for and kickstart your learning curve ! By clicking on the links of each course, you will get the course at 97% Discount ! Look at the image below if this sounds unbelievable to you !
Also, there are multiple payments method that makes it an easy buy !
So do not wait and get yourself learning today ! Click on each Title to go the respective course in the Cheapest price, EVER !
Top Recommended Courses in Udemy
This is #1 most purchased Business Course on Udemy! It has over 300,000 students in 208 Countries !
This course is taught by an award winning MBA professor with significant real world experience working at Goldman Sachs as well as in the venture capital, hedge fund and consulting industries (he has founded several companies and sits on several boards). Many business concepts are simply common sense. This course will focus on business concepts that you need to know that might not be common sense.
This course makes the general business, accounting and finance process very easy to understand! The professor of this course is also the author of “101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You in Business School,” which Forbes magazine recently called “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now.”
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 2020!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course you will learn Python 3.
With over 100 lectures and more than 20 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
You will also get lifetime access to over 100 lectures plus corresponding Notebooks for the lectures! Plus, This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notebooks as a thank you for trying out the course!
Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. Your instructor will use their 15+ years of Excel training to guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level and beyond.
As you participate in each of the 4 courses you will master Excel tools that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s AddIn, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
Data scientist is one of the best suited professions to thrive this century. It is digital, programming-oriented, and analytical. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that the demand for data scientists has been surging in the job marketplace.
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you want to become a Data Scientist or if you want to learn about the field
- This course is for you if you want a great career
- The course is also ideal for beginners, as it starts from the fundamentals and gradually builds up your skills
What you get
- A $1250 data science training program
- Active Q&A support
- All the knowledge to get hired as a data scientist
- A community of data science learners
- A certificate of completion
- Access to future updates
- Solve real-life business cases that will get you the job
Join 300,000+ students in the bestselling digital marketing course on Udemy!
With over 20 hours of training, quizzes and practical steps you can follow – this is one of the most comprehensive digital marketing courses available. The course will cover SEO, YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and more!
The course is hugely interactive with projects, checklists & actionable lectures built into every section. Learn step by step how to market a business online from scratch across all the major marketing channels. Follow the steps on screen to get results at work, for own business or for your digital marketing clients.
12 Courses in 1
Covering 12 major online marketing topics and comprising of 20+ hours of clear cut lectures & practice activities – this course is “incredible value for money!” as one student said. We’ll cover:
- Market Research. Ask 3 simple questions to validate your business idea.
- WordPress. Build a world-class website in 1 hour without any coding.
- Email Marketing. Build a mailing list of 1000 people in 30 days from scratch.
- Copywriting. Writesales pages that make the cash register ring!
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Get free traffic to your website with SEO.
- YouTube Marketing. Drive traffic & sales with simple “how to” videos.
- Social Media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Quora).
- Linkedin Marketing. Go viral on Linkedin and 400x your connections.
- App Marketing. Discover 43 Ways To Promote Your App.
- Google Adwords. Avoid common mistakes and set up profitable campaigns first time.
- Facebook Ads. Make money with Facebook Ads without spending a fortune.
- Google Analytics. Improve your marketing with Google Analytics data.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is fast becoming the must have certificates for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training you will be able to take the CSA exam. No programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required. With this AWS certification under your belt (and optionally after completing our AWS Certified Developer 2020 – also available on Udemy), you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
In this course you will start with a broad overview of the AWS platform and then deep dive into the individual elements of the AWS platform. You will explore Route53, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Auto Scaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC etc.
Who this course is for:
- AWS Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the AWS cloud.
Learn data visualization through Tableau 2020 and create opportunities for you or key decision-makers to discover data patterns such as customer purchase behavior, sales trends, or production bottlenecks.
You’ll learn all of the features in Tableau that allow you to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data easily, quickly, and beautifully.
This course begins with Tableau basics. You will navigate the software, connect it to a data file, and export a worksheet, so even beginners will feel completely at ease.
To be able to find trends in your data and make accurate forecasts, you’ll learn how to work with data extracts and timeseries.
Also, to make data easier to digest, you’ll tackle how to use aggregations to summarize information. You will also use granularity to ensure accurate calculations.
In order to begin visualizing data, you’ll cover how to create various charts, maps, scatterplots, and interactive dashboards for each of your projects.
You’ll even learn when it’s best to join or blend data in order to work with and present information from multiple sources.
Finally, you’ll cover the latest and most advanced features of data preparation in Tableau 10, where you will create table calculations, treemap charts, and storylines.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be a highly proficient Tableau user. You will be using your skills as a data scientist to extract knowledge from data so you can analyze and visualize complex questions with ease.
You’ll be fully prepared to collect, examine, and present data for any purpose, whether you’re working with scientific data or you want to make forecasts about buying trends to increase profits.
“If you’re trying to prepare for an eventual career in finance, but are still looking to round out your knowledge of the subject, The Complete Financial Analyst Course might be a perfect fit for you.”, Business Insider
“A Financial Analyst Career is one of the top-paying entry-level jobs on the market.”
“Even in the toughest job markets, the best candidates find great positions.”, Forbes
The Complete Financial Analyst Course is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online.
It covers several topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring Financial Analyst:
- Microsoft Excel for Beginner and Intermediate Users: Become Proficient with the world’s #1 productivity software
- Accounting, Financial Statements, and Financial Ratios: Making Sense of Debits and Credits, Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth Financial Ratios
- Finance Basics: Interest Rates, Financial Math Calculations, Loan Calculations, Time Value of Money, Present and Future Value of Cash Flows
- Business Analysis: Understanding what drives a Business, Key Items to be Analyzed and their Meaning, the Importance of Industry Cycles, Important Drivers for the Business of Startup, Growth, Mature and Declining Companies, Important Drivers for an Industry
- Capital Budgeting: Decide whether a company’s project is feasible from a financial perspective and be able to compare between different investment opportunities
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginner and Intermediate Users: The #1 tool for visual representation of your work, a necessary skill for every Financial Analyst
This MS-900 course provides foundational knowledge by using concepts and hands-on demonstrations of Microsoft 365 services. You will understand the considerations and benefits of Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration.
The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support. Hands-on demonstrations include a walk-through of Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams, OneDrive, Data Loss Prevention, Azure Information Protection, Intune, and many other technologies.
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you!
This course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time we dive deep into Machine Learning. It is structured the following way:
- Part 1 – Data Preprocessing
- Part 2 – Regression: Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Part 3 – Classification: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Part 4 – Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Part 5 – Association Rule Learning: Apriori, Eclat
- Part 6 – Reinforcement Learning: Upper Confidence Bound, Thompson Sampling
- Part 7 – Natural Language Processing: Bag-of-words model and algorithms for NLP
- Part 8 – Deep Learning: Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Part 9 – Dimensionality Reduction: PCA, LDA, Kernel PCA
- Part 10 – Model Selection & Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, Parameter Tuning, Grid Search, XGBoost
Moreover, the course is packed with practical exercises which are based on real-life examples. So not only will you learn the theory, but you will also get some hands-on practice building your own models.
And as a bonus, this course includes both Python and R code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.
These are my top 10 choices of courses to do to make the most of this WFH period ! If you are also interested but not sure which course to pick, let me give you an elaborate guide to pick the best course from Udemy.
How to Find the Best Course on Udemy ?
Firstly, look at the instructors profile. You will be able to see straight away how many courses, how many unique students and how many total reviews the instructor has. The basic message here is the more the better. If you want a benchmarkt, 10,000 students, 6 courses, 100 reviews. This will enable you to be confident that this is a serious instructor – but its not the whole story.
Find a range of courses that you think you may be interested in. Udemy search is not Google but use keywords close to your subject matter and open potential courses in new tabs.
Now take a look at the courses themselves. How long is the course and how many lectures. Focused courses are good but they should be at least 20-30 lectures long – real lectures not text document padding and the videos should be 3 to 6 minutes long each. Very long videos (the max is 20 minutes) suggest either a waffly course or the instructor has cut down his material from some other origin and repurposed it for a udemy course.
Read the ratings and reviews, particularly the bad ones. Check that the good ones come from people who have photographs. There are too many instant accounts and “fabricated” reviews which game the system
Take the opportunity to check out the Promo Video and any videos which are on Preview – try before you buy!
Compare the courses you have selected against each other – how do they cover the material and which course seems to do the best job of it. Where are the gaps? Which course most closely approaches a solution to the problem you have?
You can also make a refund request by clicking on the ‘three dots’ at the top right-hand corner of the course player, and then by selecting Request a refund. When you submit a refund request, be sure to include the course URL.
With Udemy, individuals who have the will to learn can nurture and develop their careers, expand their knowledge, and explore a wide variety of hobbies. Go ahead, learn something new this season !